Mr. W.H.C. Bulthuis
Why this law firm?
‘Rotshuizen Geense Advocaten is a medium-sized firm in North Netherlands. This enables lawyers to specialise in a certain field of law whilst maintaining short lines.’
Why this work?
‘The legal profession offers the opportunity to practise law independently at a high legal level. The diversity in cases and clients is great. It is a challenge to find the balance between a professional view on a case on the one hand and involvement with the client on the other hand.’
Training and education
- Dutch criminal and private law, Groningen University
- Sworn in as a lawyer in 1997
- Vereniging voor Bouwrecht (construction law association)
- Vereniging voor Bouwrecht (construction law lawyers association)
- Vereniging voor Aanbestedingsrecht (procurement law association)
- Zakenclub S.C. Heerenveen